Panther-dryers conveyor tunnel
Panther-dryers con veyor screen printing equipment.
Guess which one? The good the bad or the ugly.
So your considering upgrading to a conveyor tunnel dryer?
To cure your prints.
You need something small but with the output of a commercial.
You are very limited on space .
Otherwise you would get a big one.
You currently have a Panther-dryers con veyor.
It has small elements and will not keep up with demand.
Now you have seen one our Textile Infrared Conveyor Dryer 1 Metre Curing Tunnel Variable Speed Art2silkscreen only want £2200.
Estimated price for a 4ft Panther-dryers con veyor.£3600
Its small as needed and it seems to have larger quartz elements that goes through the whole inside of conveyor .
Art2silkscreen Tunnel Features
- CE Certified - 3 Year Back to Base Warranty
- Variable Temperature Controller
- Variable Speed Controller
- Fully cures textiles and other ink types.
- Designed for high production.
- Reliable & Efficient.
- Fully Insulated Tunnel for efficiency. Fire- retardent insulation to ensure the heat stays inside the dryer.
- Long 1 metre Tunnel - The longer the garment stays in the oven at a controlled temperature the more accurate the cure.
- Short 'mini' tunnels can cause cracking and less elasticity in the print.
- Runs off a domestic energy supply. 220V, 32amp Socket, wired directly into the mains.
- Temperature Control mode SSR/Contactor Control
- Adjustable height for elements between the belt and heating elements, for passing items of various thickness through the tunnel.
- Temperature controller for accuracy, temp RANGE 80 - 185DegC.
- Belt - Lower speeds are excellent for inks which take longer to cure e.g Metallics, water-based, all over prints, puffers, glitters.
- Higher speeds are ideal for high production. The belt can travel in both directions. Slow the belt speed to allow up to 2 minutes in the tunnel.
- Open weave PTFE coated glass fibre conveyor belt - The coating is carbon loaded to avoid static electricity build up.
- Oven flu to prevent build up of standard vapour in the oven.
- Isolator safety switch.
- On and off switch power to thermostat.
- Plug & Cable supplied.
I figured the stronger elements , covers more area, so the shirt is exposed to heat longer.
You can get a new Vastex db 30 ,with ext'd infeed for aprox £2500.
They CLAIM it CURES about 125 shirts per hr.
Whichi s the same as the Panther-dryers con veyor . so what is the point?.
You cannot beat M & R equipment. period.
That may be true.
But I don't believe you can get one in this price range.
Personally, I would tell you to up your budget a little
and get a dryer with at least a 24" or 30" belt.
I use the BBC little buddy at home and the 18" belt is a pain.
It's a nice Tunnel dryer and works well,
but if you're doing large shirts/prints or hoodies then it takes too much effort to fold them to fit on the belt.
The shop I work at has a 36" belt and loading all types/sizes of garments is effortless.
Art2silkscreen sell great dryers.